The Pretty Practical First Aid/Travel Roll (In the Hoop) design comes in two sizes:
- 7 x 12 inches – actual size 6.5” (16.5cm) x 11.2” (28.44cm)
- 5 x 7 inches – actual size 5.1” (12.95cm) x 7.07” (17.95cm)
Formats included: DST/EXP/HUS/JEF/PES/VIP/VP3/XXX Due to the digital nature of this product, no returns are available – all sales are final. Damaged files will be replaced via email.
These little First Aid Rolls are perfect for busy mum/kids. They’re great for the handbag, backpack, nappy bag or in the suitcase. These hold the essentials a busy mum needs (not necessarily JUST for her mind you!)
Ideas of what to put in the pockets:
- a sheet of Paracetamol tablets and/or
- a sheet of Ibuprofen tablets
- a lollipop (Glucose can work as a pain relief for little ones – even if it’s a placebo – it’s then just a nice distraction)
- a little pile of travel tissues
- a few bandaids
- antacid tablets
- cotton buds
- lip glass
- a little tube of antiseptic cream OR
- a little tube of Paw Paw Ointment (perfect for cuts and grazes AND as a lip balm!)
- whatever else you think of that could be useful!
You then just roll it up and secure it with the elastic.
If you don’t have an embroidery machine but would like me to make one of these for you then…