These little First Aid Rolls are perfect for busy mum/kids. They’re great for the handbag, backpack, nappy bag or in the suitcase. These hold the essentials a busy mum needs (not necessarily JUST for her mind you!)
Ideas of what to put in the pockets:
- a sheet of Paracetamol tablets and/or
- a sheet of Ibuprofen tablets
- a lollipop (Glucose can work as a pain relief for little ones – even if it’s a placebo – it’s then just a nice distraction)
- a little pile of travel tissues
- a few bandaids
- antacid tablets
- cotton buds
- lip glass
- a little tube of antiseptic cream OR
- a little tube of Paw Paw Ointment (perfect for cuts and grazes AND as a lip balm!)
- whatever else you think of that could be useful!
You then just roll it up and secure it with the elastic.
NOTE: this does not come filled with item. You are purchasing an empty roll.
This product is subject to my custom orders term and conditions.
I have a blog called “Pretty Practical”. I’m a pretty practical person – I like things to be useful … BUT I also like them to be pretty. Thus … pretty practical!
Latest posts by prettypractical (see all)
- 12 Unique Teacher Gifts - October 30, 2017
- Tutorial: Personalised Library Bags for School - August 21, 2017
- Lactose Free Thick Homemade Yoghurt made in the Easiyo - July 24, 2017