The Pretty Practical Toddler Tools (In the Hoop) designs comes in one size but in a number of hooping options:
- Each individual design in its own hoop – approx. 5 x 7.08 inches
- All three designs in the one hoop but there is one set of placement and tackdown stitches allowing for ONE fabric/colourway but it stitches up FAST – approx. 7.1 x 10.2 inches
- All three designs in the one hoop but each design with its own placement and tackdown stitches for the fabric – allowing for 3 different fabrics to be used in the one hoop – approx. 7.1 x 12.2 inches
There is TWO different ways you can choose to stitch out these designs.
- Hoop stabilizer and float the fabrics on top using the tackdown stitches
- Hoop the fabric and ONLY stitch the final stitches
These designs come with detailed instructions covering ANY combination of hooping/stabilizer options!
Quick and easy to stitch up – these are great for your little buddy handy-person!
Formats included: DST/EXP/HUS/JEF/JEF+/PES/VIP/VP3/XXX
Due to the digital nature of this product, no returns are available – all sales are final. Damaged files will be replaced via email.
I have a blog called “Pretty Practical”. I’m a pretty practical person – I like things to be useful … BUT I also like them to be pretty. Thus … pretty practical!
Latest posts by prettypractical (see all)
- 12 Unique Teacher Gifts - October 30, 2017
- Tutorial: Personalised Library Bags for School - August 21, 2017
- Lactose Free Thick Homemade Yoghurt made in the Easiyo - July 24, 2017