These great little magnets are great for all SORTS of different purposes! These are great for organising your household! You can use these to:
- organise your to do list by assigning your papers or handwritten notes to certain days but just sticking the appropriate magnet on it,
- organise the weeks meals by putting the the days’ magnet on the recipe or index cards
This set comes with seven fabric covered magnets, each measuring almost 4cm wide, and each magnet has a day of the week embroidered in a complementary thread.
A great way to organise papers/life AND they’re pretty!
I have a blog called “Pretty Practical”. I’m a pretty practical person – I like things to be useful … BUT I also like them to be pretty. Thus … pretty practical!
Latest posts by prettypractical (see all)
- 12 Unique Teacher Gifts - October 30, 2017
- Tutorial: Personalised Library Bags for School - August 21, 2017
- Lactose Free Thick Homemade Yoghurt made in the Easiyo - July 24, 2017